Sunday, January 10, 2010

Citizen Watch Bands Citizen Watch...please Help?

Citizen watch...please help? - citizen watch bands

I went to the thrift store today and bought this long harvest shelf with two drawers. My intention was to hang him if I pulled the drawers ... behind the drawers were 3 ladies' watches. The first is a citizen (Gold seems, could silver) band of the face with mother of pearl, the second is a Benrus with numbers of diamonds, and the third is a strip of leather, Etienne Aigner. All look old. I am thinking of selling, because I have emotional attachment, but I have no information about them. Are these good grades? All 3 of them are in excellent condition and only need a new battery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that this would be a good relationship. If you really want to know how they could sell to bring to your local jeweler. Luck and lollipops! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should have the store where you bought it from.See useful if you can follow, once introduced in.Maybe connection place an ad in the free newspaper.Found here.I hide someone for a good reason and the going training for something that the family person.Maybe wrong and can be forgotten there.The reward.Even want them.They could get, even if it's only $ 5 more, they've helped someone had.And. You will feel good about themselves trying do.At least, owner.Then When you do after 30 days or less, what you want.At least tried!

Post a Comment