Monday, January 4, 2010

Circle Bags How Do I Get The Bags And Dark Circle From Underneath My Eyes?

How do i get the bags and dark circle from underneath my eyes? - circle bags

Some people naturally have dark circles around the eyes, maybe its just the lighting in the room that you see circled in the mirror.

Sleep is the best medicine, it is also about 8 hours per day to drink. The rings show signs of fatigue or dehydration. Haha I tried to plan to open this kind of work after. But kill people.

4 comments:

REALLY said...

Hemmroid Cream ... I know its silly, but it works!

Wocka wocka said...

Sleeping, or (if applicable) from the pipe Meth

Wocka wocka said...

Sleeping, or (if applicable) from the pipe Meth

Niki S. said...

I read in a magazine that if you sleep atleast nine hours are reduced, and if you is reduced with your head high (as with 2 pillows). Good luck with them, btw I hate the dark rings under his eyes.

Post a Comment