Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax Is The Cambridge Suites Hotel Canada Program A Real?

Is the Cambridge Suites Hotel Canada program a real? - cambridge suites hotel halifax

Usman I Italy I received an email from the Director of Human Resources Development Jim Bussy a work permit. said the hotel gives me the ticket. Visa costs and accommodation. But yesterday, visit the website of the Hotel Cambridge example. Bussy jimm E-mail is different on the site, but e-mail he had received several e-mail, I send two e-mail address.in Website E-mail address is jbussey@cambridgesuithotel.com
and this is suit_hotel@yahoo.ca E-mail
This is a fake, please let me know, I have already sent them a small fee, ask for my application

1 comments:

ajidamoon the Eh team said...

No, it is a fraud. Hotels do not send e-mails to people at random, providing jobs for people who have not requested. Do not send any personal information.

Post a Comment