Saturday, February 13, 2010

Onkyo 705 Surround Back What Are "the Best" Mini Home Theater Surround Speakers W/sub For Less Than $800? ?

What are "the best" mini home theater surround speakers w/sub for less than $800? ? - onkyo 705 surround back

I have a small room and need not loudspeakers monster, just something that I use very effectively for movies and music. Mirage Nanosat I was looking for $ 600, but I wonder what reasonable Add to my list before the turn to examine. They will be paired with an Onkyo 705th Thank you for your comments!

2 comments:

Noah said...

Nanosatellites The Mirage is a good group of speakers. Have you really heard demos? Another mini-series are the Kef's nice. Listen to your local BestBuy or Circuit City, but the prices are generally a little higher. Here is a link to a good online retailer of CSFs. Go with what sounds best to you always, because this is really what counts.

PoohBear... said...

I'm free on a set of 5.1 speakers definitive technology shelf and 10 "sub, the $ 800. You can get a little less because it approximately 3 months.

Post a Comment