Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mount Blade City What Other Great Games Are Out There?

What other great games are out there? - mount blade city

I have these great games installed on my PC:

Neverwinter Nights (2 extensions)
Half-Life 2 (extension 1)
Call of Duty
Star Craft
Mount and Blade.

I played to death, and they want something new, I'm not spoiled the race, it is always good.

Other games that I played, and include:

Warcraft 3
Civilization 4 simple
Age of Empires Gold Edition
GTA Vice City

My computer has a nivdia award FX5200 card games do not work: P

I know its hard, but ask someone to recommend something?

3 comments:

viper509... said...

is like me, there are an infinite number of PC games. Google specific

_D_____ said...

S4, Gunz, Soldier Front. Drive to leave the city, 4 Dead.

Andre said...

Tip: SPORE

I like Age of Mythology

Post a Comment