Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mens Jeans Which Mens Jeans Are The Lowest Cut, Like A Woman's Jean?

Which mens jeans are the lowest cut, like a woman's jean? - mens jeans

Apparently women in my family the best fitting jeans for women. You see a lot more flattering (and often as the CEO with new styles) Bequest jeans for women are ridiculous in my body. So my question is: What are the lowest cut jeans? The zipper in Men's fashion jeans to a very broad and long term. All proposals which are the lowest and the zippers thinner?

2 comments:

scene.fa... said...

This is the first time I heard. Hey girls! Stop taking and carrying our stuff! Ha ha just kidding. Okay!

scene.fa... said...

This is the first time I heard. Hey girls! Stop taking and carrying our stuff! Ha ha just kidding. Okay!

Post a Comment